1. Payment is due at time services are rendered. We provide many options for your convenience.
2. We accept Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover, Debit Cards, Checks and Cash. Payment plans available through Care Credit. We offer Care Credit’s “6 months same as cash” option and two extended payment plans.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Central Oregon Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
TruPanion Pet Insurance
When your pet gets ill or injured, we want you to be able to focus on the health and well-being of your pet. Medical insurance can help you deal with unexpected veterinary expenses and provide your pet with the best medical care. Trupanion can cover a significant portion of your veterinary bill (up to 90% of eligible costs*) in minutes. With a Trupanion policy, our clients often pay only their part of the bill at checkout and leave the hospital without waiting for claim approvals and reimbursements. You can learn more about Trupanion coverage and direct payments at TruPanion Website