Looking for veterinary services in Bend, Oregon?
Central Oregon Veterinary Group offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
- All aspects of general wellness care
- Advanced diagnostics including ultrasound, echocardiography and endoscopy
- Advanced Periodontal Therapy with state of the art dental equipment and training.
- Advanced surgical care for both soft tissue and orthopedic patients. Our veterinarians have advanced training in cruciate ligament repair, complex fracture repair, elbow dysplasia, patellar luxation and growth deformity correction.
If you’re ready to see our expert veterinary team in Bend, Oregon, call Central Oregon Veterinary Group today at (541) 382-7067 or make an appointment now.
Additional Services Include:
- FREE dental and orthopedic consults.
- General surgical care ( Spay, Neuter, Tumor removal, etc)
- All aspects of preventative care including vaccinations, parasite control and nutritional counseling.
- Preventative Care
- House calls for end of life care.