Central Oregon Animal Hospital
We're happy that you've chosen to visit the official website for Central Oregon Animal hospital, proudly serving Redmond, Bend, Sunriver, and surrounding areas. Whether your beloved pets need routine wellness exams, emergency treatment, or anything in between, rest assured that your veterinarian in Bend, OR, can provide the highest standards of care. We invite you to look this site over, learn more about our many services, and then go ahead and book an appointment so you and your pet can get to know us face to face!
Your Dedicated Veterinary Team
If you've been looking for a caring, skilled veterinarian in Bend for your dog or cat, you can't do better than Central Oregon Animal Hospital. Our team of Dr. David Colton, Dr. Taylor Douglas, Dr. Amy Rewick, and Dr. Kerri Shandro offer many years of combined training, experience and expertise, with specialties ranging from ultrasound and dentistry to orthopedic surgery, endoscopy, and wellness care. We don't just provide treatment for pets; we also strive to keep owners educated on best practices for keeping their pets healthy and happy for life.
Wellness Exams, Orthopedic Care, Pet Surgery, and More
Central Oregon Animal Hospital strives to serve as an all-in-one primary care clinic for all kinds of veterinary needs and conditions. We know that you're looking for single, reliable source of preventative care, medical treatment and owner guidance for your furry family members. You can count on us for services such as:
• Wellness exams - Preventative wellness exams help us take care of minor problems before they can become serious complaints. They also allow us to provide ongoing counseling and preventative services such as vaccinations, microchipping, and flea/tick medication.
• Dental care - Your pet needs a healthy mouth in order to have a healthy life. Our dental exams, cleanings, oral surgery, and periodontal therapy services can make all the difference in your pet's quality of life.
• Pet surgery - From orthopedic repairs and spay/neuter surgery to emergency surgery and tumor removal, we're happy to serve as your trusted pet surgery resource.
• Diagnostics - State-of-the-art diagnostic services and techniques such as ultrasound, endoscopy, and echocardiography help us understand your pet's exact state of health and pinpoint any illnesses or injuries that require care.
• Emergency treatment - We can treat a variety of emergency conditions, including heatstroke, seizures, poison ingestion, acute trauma and much more.
Schedule Your Pet's First Appointment Today
Are you ready to start giving your pet the veterinary care he needs and deserves? Make your first appointment at Central Oregon Animal Hospital either online by calling our Bend office at 541-382-7067!